The school provides education for students from L.K.G to XII standard and the emphasis is upon three levels namely.
Primary department: L.K.G to STD V.
Matriculation section: STD VI to STD X.
Higher secondary: STD XI & XII.
There are 2272 students in Primary Section.
There are 1002 students in Matriculation section.
There are 1352 students in Higher secondary.
The sections are as follows:
- STD VI
- STD VII & VIII
- STD IX & X
- STD XI & XII
- Primary Section & Matriculation: 56
- Higher Secondary: 61
- Admin : 15
Non-Teaching Staff: 31
The XII Standard course consists of three parts:
- Part I: Tamil
- Part II: English
- Part III: Respective Groups
The groups are as follows
- Group I: Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Group II: Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Computer Science
- Group III: Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology
- Group IV: Accountancy, Commerce, Economics & Computer Application
- Group V: Accountancy, Commerce, Economics & Business Maths
Sufficient equipment’s as prescribed by the Educational board have been provided for the classes up to XII.
Students can approach the school library at any time. Only one book for light reading may be taken at a time. A book once taken must not be detained beyond ten days. All books must be returned before the beginning of each Monthly and Terminal Examinations. Any damage to books or magazines should result through proper mending of the concerned ones. The library book-holder must not lend his/her book to another student.
Dedication of parents, staff and students are the honoring commitments made to St. Joseph to exhibit good conduct, moral rectitude towards value education! Facilitating the growth of spiritual, moral and academic aspects of students’ personality is part and parcel of the school. St. Joseph’s stands by assimilation of values, community building and faith formation in children.
Buses & Routes
Three buses of our school lend conveyance facilities to the students, from various distances!
First Trip: The buses start from the school at 7.40 A.M and return at 8.15 A.M. (Route No: 4 bus starts at 7.00 A.M).
The routes are as follows:
- Route No: 1 – Thirukatchur, Chillimedu, Ford, Thailavaram,Potheri
- Route No: 2 – Keelakaranai, Chitamanur, Melrosapuram, Govindapuram, Kudalur Junction,Rail Nagar, Kattur, NH-I,II,III
- Route No: 3 – S.P Koil inside, Thenmelpakkam, Thirutheri
Toppers of the School
- D. Chelsea – 488 – 2011-2012
- S. Priya – 493 – 2012-2013
- S. Sri Vidhya – 494 – 2013-2014
- V. Nagaraj – 496 – 2014-2015
- S.K. Hari Priya – 494 -2015-2016
- C. Niranjana – 494 – 2015-2016
- P.A. Akshaya _ 494- 2015-2016
- A. Priyadharshini- 485- 2016 -2017
- A. Priyadharshini – 486 – 2017-2018
- T. Praveen – 486 – 2018-2019.
- J.Pracila – 499- 2019-2020.
- S.Ramyapriya – 494-2021-2022.
- M. Jagatha – 1144 – 2011-2012.
- M. Muralidharan – 1179 – 2012-2013.
- S. Akshaya – 1185 – 2013-2014 (District Second).
- V. Anjana – 1179 – 2014-2015.
- R. Devisri – 1188 – 2015-2016 (District Second).
- V. Nagaraj – 1168 – 2016-2017.
- V. Niranjana – 1172 – 2017-2018.
- R. Sneha – 571 – 2018-2019.
- S.R.priyadharshini-558- 2019-2020.
Proper uniform, smart haircut for boys and decent hairstyle for girls are indeed the prestigious part of the school.
L.K.G & U.K.G:
- FROCK- Monday to Friday.
- No white Uniform.
I to V STD:
On Wednesday’s only:
- Blue skirt & White shirt.
- Black shoes & Blue socks.
- Black ribbons for Girls.
- Blue shorts and White shirt.
- Black shoes & Blue socks for Boys.
VI to X STD
- Blue pant, White churidhar & Blue Coat
- Boys: Blue pant, White shirt, Black shoes and Blue socks for Boys
- Girls: Black shoes and Blue socks & Black ribbons for Girls